This Contract-to-Hire Industrial Designer role has the opportunity to contribute to every product development phase. While Alias surfacing will comprise a large portion of the position through iterating and refining 3D models, duties will also include developing design strategy, real time sketching, and presentations with clients.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Alias
- BS, BA or MA in Industrial Design or strongly related field
- 2 – 3+ years’ experience in Industrial Design with a portfolio that demonstrates design dexterity
- Strong core design skills in sketching, ideation, 2D/3D rendering, form and surface development
- Self-motivated with proven teamwork success, as well as the ability to work on multiple types of projects
- Effective communication skills to include in-person, virtual, and phone interaction with clients and staff
- Transportation Design experience preferred
- Working knowledge of manufacturing process, Autodesk VRED, or Solidworks a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive rate based on experience/skills
- Full-time position, following contract period to include paid holidays, PTO, company health, dental and vision plans, & 401(k) retirement plan
- A casual non-corporate environment
Please submit resume and a PDF portfolio that showcases your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.
Tangent Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.