Our goals are simple: Be great at what we do and exceed expectations.
Tangent Design Group, Inc. is a boutique product development consultancy in Chicago. Working collectively to utilize each of our creative talents and expertise, we bring a unique perspective to developing world-class solutions for our clients. Our diverse range of business includes Marine, RV, Agriculture OEMs, Automotive Aftermarket and Suppliers, Consumer Product Corporations, as well as Business-to-Business Industrial Material Handling Manufacturers.
This Contract-to-Hire role has the opportunity to leave its mark on our brand, company, and team. As a Graphic / Web Designer at Tangent Design Group, you will design visual and motion content for company website, emails, social media, client presentations, sales collateral, and promotional materials.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud and Suite, Illustrator & Powerpoint
- 3-5+ years’ experience in design with a portfolio that demonstrates emerging design trends
- Strong communicator for in-person, virtual, and phone interaction with clients and staff; eye for hierarchy and typography
- Understanding of WordPress; mastery of HTML & CSS; can adapt to multiple CMS platforms
- Organized individual will demonstrate positive attitude, self-motivation, proven teamwork success, and master working on multiple types of projects
- BFA preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive rate based on experience and skills. After hire, benefits to include casual non-corporate work environment, paid holidays, PTO, company health, dental and vision plans, as well as 401(k) retirement plan.
Please submit resume and a PDF portfolio that showcases your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
Tangent Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.